Welcome, attendees of the Choosing Happiness Summit!
I’m pleased to offer you a huge discount on this audio program!
Here’s what the program is all about. I’m going to walk you through seven steps starting with developing your vision and ending with how you can maintain your new organized lifestyle.
You’ll learn important, basic organizing ideas that you can use for any project. I’ll give you specific homework to do for each step. You’ll feel calm and in control even if your project isn’t finished because now you know how to finish it. If you do the work, I guarantee you’ll make progress!
Here are the steps.
- Why get organized?
- Develop your vision
- Have your own compelling reasons, not someone else’s
- How motivated are you?
2. Habits and Decisions
- Habits make tasks easier and go faster
- Decide to decide. Not deciding means a decision will be made for you
- Start with one; pick one specific thing you want to change and practice it
- Start small; choose a situation where you can make a low risk decision
3. Evaluate your space
- Learn tricks to be objective about your space
- Notice what currently differs from your vision and make specific notes
- Also note what is working and why you think it works
4. Evaluate your behavior
- Be honest about the way you live in your space
- What did you try that worked? What didn’t work?
- Embrace your personal preferences and lifestyle
5. Make a plan
- It doesn’t need to be perfect or complete, but you need to start
- Write your plan down; don’t keep it in your head. Writing clarifies.
- Look for the best solution that is closest to what you do now; the shortest distance between two points
- Be able to switch back and forth between the master plan and the specific steps you take to get there
- Gather supplies
6. Make the time
- You do not have spare time. You must make time.
- Be realistic about how much time you have to devote to getting organized
- You don’t need large chunks of time. You just need to fit the right tasks into the right time slots
- Schedule your time on the calendar so you won’t give it away
- Don’t wait till you know everything, just start
7. Make it a lifestyle
- Staying organized is a journey, not a destination
- Remember, habits are your friends
- Don’t get caught up in the process; remember why you’re doing this
- You may need to scale back your vision to make it do-able. There’s nothing wrong with that
- Become as organized as you need to be and no more
Normally it sells for $49 but I’m offering it to you for $29. Fill out the form below and I’ll bill you for the program and then send you the materials.
Yes, I want the 7 Steps Audio Program! * indicates required field Name:* Email:* CAPTCHA Code:*