The current economy may end up making this year’s holidays less stressful, just because we won’t be shopping and traveling as much. But if you find yourself feeling stressed by holiday planning and the looming prospect of a new year, keep these in mind:
- Make lists to prevent tasks from being forgotten in the chaos. Keep the list for next year
- If list items aren’t coming to mind, reflect on past fun holidays and visualize what you want for this year. Make your lists and make it so
- Do a little bit everyday, starting now
- The company of friends and family is the most important part
- You can decide right now to relax and enjoy yourself no matter what happens
Snowman light photo taken by me in San Francisco.
No related content found.